Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Life Goes on Without You

How can I be happy, when life is so crappy
It's the same everyday
Building up the aggresion, from the depression
It's all the same anyway



Just another week, of coarse I didn't sleep
So caught up I don't really care
 About my life or if it's right
I don't have the time to spare



  Chorus: Life goes on, with or without you
         Life goes on and people forget you
         Life goes on, they say they love you
         Life goes on....They go on without you



Life's the same, and people don't change
Until they lose everything inside
Going through hell, there's no one else
To help keep the dreams alive



It only takes  time to lose your mind
With  no one to call your own
Nothing but pain, depression and rage
Reminding you your all alone 

No comments:

Post a Comment