Sunday, November 11, 2012

LifeTime


There was a time in my life
 I cared about what others thought
Choices in life were centered around
Pleasing everybody but myself

I knew what I wanted, but it didn't make sense
People were always telling me I had to change
I gave into their shit, and started living a lie
My values were compromised
Everyone was happy, except for me
My life turned to misery

I stopped caring about what people thought
I told everyone to just fuck off
This is my life, I won't compromise
I'm sick of living for someone else

Now I am free, I've got to be me
I've got my life and my morality
I no longer care, or live with despair
Fuck you, if you don't think it's fair
This is my life, you have no right
Stop trying to make me change
I tried it your way, felt nothing but shame
I'm sick of the heart ache and pain



No comments:

Post a Comment