Sunday, November 11, 2012

Destiny


Staring out into the distance, I think of what could be
Is there a point to all this madness, what's our destiny?
Normal life seems so strange, it's the same thing everyday
People don't even notice, when their dreams start to fade

Conforming to a system, that's designed for us to fail
People that are remembered, have paved their own trail
Being pushed out for having our own morals and beliefs
Instead of believing all the bullshit, let others be deceived 

I remember in my past, when the future looked so bright
That time is behind me now and I still try to do things right
Even though I expected to have all the fortune and the fame
If I had to do it all again, I think it would turn out the same 

Regrets are part of life, we must learn from our mistakes
Even though we want it all, there must be give and take
Shit happens for some reason, many just think it's fate
It either makes your life or destroys you with hate

No comments:

Post a Comment