Friday, November 22, 2013

Do What I Can

Walking down the street one day
Thinking about shit &  I must say
I want to be better, live life for me
What the fuck am I suppose to be?

Yesterday's gone, that I can't change
I don't fucking care, I'm not the same
I live life for me & the things I love
Time to be myself and rise above

Chorus:
Darkness from light, day turns to night
Do what I can to live my life right
Mental, Insane, fucked in the brain
Do what I can to escape all the pain

Living this life, I search for a way
Keep it together & struggling each day
Try to stand tall, escape my past life
I refuse to give in without a fight

Tomorrow, what does the future hold?
Destiny & fate, I watch it all unfold
It's gonna be hard but I must survive
Fuck all this shit, fucking with my life!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment