Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How Quickly We Fall

Looking back I can't believe the life I've left behind
Expectations and the goals I set quickly changed with time

The life I planned differs from the life I lived,everything has changed
The hardest thing to except, is I'm the only one to blame



I know where I went wrong, I just can't explain whyLife seem to hold the answers, all I had to do was tryI let disappointment discourage me, from all that I desired
I lost the will to carry on, my life is uninspired


It's been so long and I fallen so far, I'm no longer in control
I've stared into the face of death, as it ripped into my soul
I climbed back up just to lose again, will I ever reach my goal?
I don't know how to ask for help, I'll just let my life unfold


Desire and drive, a passion for life, who can predict their fate?
The more shit life throws at you,the more you can relate
Everyone's there to give advice and let you know the deal

Until they lose everything, they''ll never know how it feels


Tell me what it takes to be happy, I've heard it all beforeGive me the skills to cope and I'll destroy my life some moreThe harder I try to live life right, the more it knocks me down
My soul was lost years ago, just bury me in the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment